1. You must sign up at least 1 week in advanced (Friday before) to guarantee your shirt.
2. Registration is not confirmed until payment is made. You will be dropped out the night before if payment is not made by 6PM.
3. Incorrect points must be corrected the Wednesday prior to the event.
4. All adult players require an active AVP membership. $24/player ($20 + $4 processing & service fees). All memberships are valid for 365 days from date of purchase. Membership fees will be used to fund $70,000+ Grand Prix for sand, grass & juniors, National Ranking System, National Championships and insurance coverage.
5. Juniors divisions must have BOTH an active AVP America & USA Volleyball membership. This will allow juniors to receive bids for both AVP & USAV for most SSOVA events. USAV also requires all staff be background checked and Safe Sport Certified. We can only award bids if EVERYONE in your division has the memberships.
6. Bid requirements AVP: 5 team minimum 1st & 2nd get bids in the OPEN division and Gold brackets. USAV: 3 team minimum with 1st, 2nd & 3rd receiving bids in Open division and Gold brackets.
1. Open check in is 7:30am-8:00am with play starting at 8:30am.
2. Juniors check in Sunday from 7:30am-8:00am with play starting at 8:30am.
3. All other Women's & Men's divisions check in Saturday 8:00am-8:30am with play starting at 9am.
4. Coed check in Sunday 9:00am-9:30am with play starting at 10:00am.
5. If you are running late please call during your check in window(727-512-6619). If you have not contacted us by at least 15 minutes before start of first games you will be dropped from the tournament.
6. All players must fill at a COVID19 health screening form EACH day of play and turn it into the registration desk at check in.
1. We follow the FIVB rules. Except the new net rule. If you touch the net you loose the point.
2. Tournament Directors have the full right to change the event or play during the event.
3. Scores for EACH match including playoffs must be reported to the registration desk by the winner of each game.
4. If you lose in playoffs you must stay and ref the next playoff game.
5. All Juniors make it out of pool play into playoffs.
Up to $9,420 in Cash Prizes for Open and AA!
There is a max prize purse of $3,000 (30 teams x $100) Per Open Division.
(Open: Men's, Women's, & Coed: 50% for 1st, 30% 2nd, 20% 3rd split).
We dedicate 6 courts to each Open Division (5 teams max per court)
so that is a limit of 30 teams per Open Division (M,W, Coed).
We now have dedicated Staff for Open Players!
This way we ensure the event is running smoothly and you are taken care of.
AA: 1st Place gets $140 (with at least 6 teams)
A-B & Juniors: 1st Place gets Swag (apparel)